Website Audit and Consultancy Service
If you already have a website and would like to know what improvements could be made to it, or whether it would be more cost effective to get a brand new one designed, our website audit and consultancy service is what you’ve been looking for.
We use our own expertise and over 10 years’ website design and editing experience to fully analyse your website’s onsite functions. We will examine every aspect of website usability by exploring your customer’s journey, evaluating the design and layout, and reading all of the text.
We will check whether the information and choices available are presented in a clear and logical way. We will review your site’s responsive optimisation, loading speed and all of your website content. We will manually click on every link, flag up any grammar, punctuation and copywriting requirements, and more.
When we’re finished, we’ll provide our impartial feedback in a hand-compiled comprehensive audit report, containing detailed recommendations and explanations, which we will be able to consult on further if required.
We will be happy to carry out any or all of the recommendations for you if you wish, but you are under no obligation to use us to do the work. If you already have another website designer you are free to pass our website audit over to them to carry out the updates for you. If you decide you would prefer to get a new website designed, we will be more than happy to provide you with an accurate and itemised quote for the project.
Our website audit and consultancy service is designed to inspect and advise of improvements to any website and is charged at our hourly rate, a quote for which will be given prior to us starting the work and will be based on the size and content of the website.
We specialise in working with small businesses in all industries throughout the UK, and understand just how important it is that your website looks great, works effectively and represents your business perfectly.
Our website audit and consultancy service combines manual testing methods, evaluation tools and 10 years of expertise to check for the following:
• Usability and customer journey
• Modern and clean website design and features
• Consistent branding and strategically positioned call-to-actions
• Responsive optimisation and website loading speed
• Clear and logical site structure and navigation
• Content health check to flag-up inadequate writing quality/grammar and punctuation/text structure/duplicate or repetitive text/recent blogs
• Image sizes and meta tags
• All links to external pages open in a new window
• Errors such as broken or incorrect links/missing images/social feeds not working
• Basic SEO on main pages, such as meta titles and descriptions